In case you want to order at BVR for the first time you have to register using the following steps:
1) Register (click the button and follow the instruction)
2) Log-in (click the button and sign in with your credentials)
3) Select the product in the catalogue using the search fields:
4) From the "My IBVR" menu select "My Cart"
5) Review your cart changing quantities and eventually removing products. Press "Create quotation request":
6) In "My IBVR - My requests" you can see all of your requests and their status:
Note: Some orders will be processed after accepting the Material Transfer Agreement (MTA)
Standard MTA Regulation
Specific Material MTA Application Form
BIOBANK infrastructure of IZSLER has the mission of collecting all biological resources submitted to purity and identity controls, stored in different laboratories. It is difficult to get from others biological samples with known characteristics except for those that are obtained from certified Centres.
To cover this gap all biological resources collected at IZSLER biobank have been controlled and characterised by standard protocols to have detailed information on their main features. These data are included in a data base published in this web site.
Biobank infrastructure is made from best of breed technology to preserve all biological resources stored by IZSLER laboratories.
Maria Beatrice Boniotti (Biobank Manager)
Phone: +39 (030) 2290-263 / 273
Fax: +39 (030) 2290-386